- Collaborate with other team members to meet the needs of a project.
- Work closely with designers, artists and other staff involved in the design process in order to create a quality product to schedule.
- Perform effectively under pressure and meet deadlines to ensure a project is completed on time.
- Mentor junior developers.
- Recommend and implement new ideas and technologies.
- Staying up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- 4+ years’ HTML5 game engine experience, such as Phaser JS, Construct2, 3 JS and Flash To HTML Converter.
- Strong background and skills in HTML5 game development.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented design patterns.
- Highly competent in game development for mobile devices (IOS/Android browsers).
- Experience porting HTML5 to iOS/Android app stores
- Experience in physics concept based games.
- Ability to review code and design.
- Possess positive and keen-to-learn attitude in acquiring technical knowledge.
- Able to work both as an independent individual and a strong team player.
- Strong debugging and optimization abilities.